Sean is an accomplished Construction Inspector who has been with Green Valley from the start and is mainstay on our many projects. His friendly disposition and “hands-on” approach in the field have earned him the praise of clients, business owners, project superintendents, and residents alike who have described him as “a real gem” – an in- spector who “does a brilliant job” and “creates the best projects ever to work with”. After almost 20 years, Sean still enjoys “learning new things” and describes “keeping an open mind” and “fairness” as two essential traits separating a good inspector from an excellent one.
- Civil Engineering Technician Ctf. Santa Rosa Junior College
- Highway 12 Corridor Improvements Phase II, Stage 2, County of Sonoma
- Rohnert Park Expressway Water Transmission Main, City of Rohnert Park
- Labath/Business Park Overlay and Traffic Signal Installations, City of Rohnert Park
- Illinois Avenue and Sucher Lane Sewer and Water Replacements, City of Santa Rosa
- Montgomery Drive, Pierce Street & 2nd Street Sewer and Water Improvements, City of Santa Rosa.
- Bush & South E Street Sewer, Water, and Storm Drain Improvements, City of Santa Rosa
- 7th Street Sewer and Water Replacement, City of Santa Rosa
- Earle Street Sewer Replacement, City of Santa Rosa
- Traffic Signal Installation on Rohnert Park Expressway at Rancho Verde Circle, City of Rohnert Park
- Laguna Force Main Replacement, City of Santa Rosa.